Sunday 15 February 2015

Annabel adams

Forgive my manners, I totally forgot to introduce myself, I was so excited about creating this blog😀. Anyway my name is Anne Adams, I am 21, I am a final year student majoring in economics, I am also a makeup artiste, I love to draw, mold, paint, travel and write. Sometimes people think am weird , well I won't blame them lol I have like a million personalities, I could be fun, shy, troublesome, blunt, nice, caring etc I can't say I am an extrovert categorically because I could also be an introvert. I am very passionate about achievements and ambitions, I never limit myself, I have a mind of my own. I don't really have friends cos I really don't like obligations and I also don't like to share my thoughts with anyone loool but heyyy if you worth my time you would definitely see my inside. So enough of me before I start to bore somebody lol
This blog is basically about anything I am in the mood to share, although I feel like I could be a motivational speaker but am also very versatile...... Oo yeah I forgot am such a music person I can't function without a dose of

music each day, I love all kinds of music including trap  lol
Anyway I would be really excited to see comments and stuff and if you have any thing you want us to talk about feel free to drop your comments, thanks!

7 comments: